Ethical Evaluation Essay Topics: Top 20 Unique Suggestions
An evaluation essay works to express your opinion on a piece written or produced by someone else. You can write your evaluation essay on a book, restaurant, movie, song, or many other types of topics. The idea is to evaluate the subject and write a paper on your findings. You would want to look at how it was developed and the methods that were used and not just the content.
Coming up with a topic for this paper can be very difficult. There are so many topics to choose from. You will want to choose one that make sure that you choose one that is relevant and interesting. Since you are looking to write an ethical evaluation essay, you will need to make sure that the piece that you choose has to do with ethics. Here are the top twenty unique topics that you can use for this paper. You can choose one of these or work towards creating a topic of your own. Reading through suggestions is a great way to develop a unique topic of your own.
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- After Virtue: A Study of Moral Theory by Alasdair MacIntyre
- Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
- Utilitarianism by John Stuart Mill
- Justice: What’s the Right Thing to Do? by Michael J. Sandel
- Robert Richter’s documentary A Plague on Our Children
- Man for All Seasons
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- All the King’s Men
- The Ideal Husband
- An English Poet by Frank Sidgwick
- Full Flight by Bob Hicok
- Family Romance by Larry Levis
- The Last Walk in Autumn by John Greenleaf Whittier
- Vision of Columbus by Joel Barlow
- To Quotation by Franklin Pierce
- From Our Emancipated Aunt in Town by Dollie Radford
The idea is to choose one of these that you are either familiar with or one that you find interesting once you have read through it. Once you have read through it once, jot down some ideas of what you thought about after reading it. Then work towards breaking it down so that you can analyze how the author demonstrated different factors and what style of writing they used to present their ideas. You should read through it a few times or at least read through portions a few times to make the best analysis possible.